Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Pioneer Trek Day 18 - One Reunion and One Wedding

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Gunnar and I picked Monte up at the airport.  Then we went to lunch at the slowest fast food joint in the city.  The burgers were delicious but we waited more than 30 minutes for them!  After 2 weeks apart, I am really happy to see my sweet husband.  He has been completely supportive about this vacation/info gathering jaunt.  Some husbands would have complained.  He just wishes me well, checks on my well being, and expresses excitement about what I'm doing.  I hope my sweet niece, Jesse, has done as well for herself.  

In the afternoon, we attended the wedding of Jesse & Frank.  They are so cute together and so right for each other.  I hope they will always be as happy as they looked today!


Russ and Jesse Draper.  Notice down front.  Jesse's mother (the photo) is in her place as well.




Diane Jensen, Birdell Draper, Reed Jensen

Jesse and Frank Whitmore

The Fae attended as well.  They are the 3 fairies in white!

No comments: