Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Break!

It's Thursday already of my spring break! I can't even believe it. I haven't done anything exciting. I cleaned out the pantry, did some paperwork and have spent the past 2 days sitting at my sewing machine. I'm making a new temple dress. I went shopping this afternoon just to get out of the house. I wandered around JoAnn Fabric until the trance set in. I can't believe how many projects I can decide to start in one tour of a fabric/craft store. (I went for thread) It was terrible/wonderful. So, of course, I had to run to the cake store because wandering around JoAnns reminded me that Easter is rolling up fast and I want to make . . . You get the picture. But I'm back at my sewing machine. I think I'll finish one thing before I start a new one - don't you think that's a good idea? You know what I noticed? It was downright warm today. I had to take off my coat. I'm told, however that we have another snowstorm coming. It was fun while it lasted though.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I feel the same way about craft stores...they are almost too inspiring. I usually leave them with way more than I intended to.

Brandee Dawn said...

I think its a great idea to finish one before you start another otherwise you might be disappointed when you don't have time to finish them all.