Monday, February 23, 2009

The Party's Over

Well, the Saint Francis "Branch" has folded up it's traveling tent again for the year. We had fun. We attended Sacrament meeting in our stocking feet (some of us that is) because people are so completely polite about preserving our floors. I'm ready to stop preparing a lesson EVERY day of the week, but I'm really going to miss having these people come to our home. I guess we'll just have to find an excuse to invite them all over again. We held our own "linger longer" yesterday and shared some really tasty food and even better company. The kids got excited and played just like they do at the chapel (I was glad to see it. It means they are comfortable). We took some pictures but I'm going to clear it with some people before I post them here. I'm a little hypersensitive about people's right to privacy.

2 comments:

shantel said...

It was nice to have church only 5 minutes away again. :)

You have my permission to post any pics. Thanks for opening up your home to us all!!

Our linger longer was amazing!!

Stephanie said...

NO FAIR! I was looking forward to sacrament meeting at your house! It was going to be a lot easier to deal with Ben there than at the chapel! Sad. Bill will be happy. He was looking forward to seeing everyone at the Anoka Ward.